Thursday, July 9, 2009

Black Flamingo

Yeah, weird name, right? I don't really have a knack for naming these looks, which is kinda strange considering that I do a pretty awesome job at naming my eyeshadow colors. *sigh* Oh well.

Here's my late-night post for the day...


On eyes:

Hi-Fi Cosmetics in Hail Caesar (inner corner)
Smashbox eyeshadow in Flamingo (mid lid)
MAC Illusionary/Burning Ambition (brown in crease, gold as highlight)
L'Oreal HIP Metallic Duo in Platinum (black on outer corner and smudged on lower lashline)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black



On lips:

Love My Lips Lipliner (name has rubbed off...it's a bronze-ish color)
MAC lipstick in O



On face:

Sephora Smoothing Primer
Femme Couture Mineral Effects Foundation in Medium Beige
NYX Blush in Terracotta


And there you have it. :) Hope you enjoyed, and PLEASE leave comments. I want to keep you dolls happy!!! *hugs*

Love~
Veronica

0 comments:

Post a Comment