Saturday, July 18, 2009

Green Smoke

So I was looking for something different to do today, and I wanted to use my Antique Green pigment that I've only used like, once...ever. So, here is what I came up with. Please let me know what you think!




On eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin (from lashline to brow)
MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin (on lid, as base)
MAC Pigment in Antique Green (lid)
Micabella Shimmer Powder in Patience (outer corner & crease)
L'Oreal HIP Duo Metallic Eyeshadow in Platinum (black on lower lashline)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black (upper lashline)
Revlon Timeliner for Eyes in Teakwood (brows)
Rimmel Lash Maxxx Mascara in Black (pardon my sparse lashes...still trying to grow them back)




On lips:

Alba Coconut Cream Lip Balm
Too Faced Lip Injection
Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Rock Violet



On face:

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty All-Over Brightener
Femme Couture Mineral Effects Foundation in Medium Beige
Wet N Wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in Spotlight Peach




Ta-done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment