Thursday, July 9, 2009

Purple-Pink Smoke

Hey guys... I was going to attempt a tutorial today, but instead it ended up just being a FOTD. I used so many different brands, it's crazy! (Including my own soon-to-be-released label, Hi-Fi Cosmetics!) I'll make sure to list what I used below. Oh, and I apologize for the horrid hair and wrong-color brows... It's been a lazy day, and I couldn't find my "good" pencil. LOL.


On eyes, I used the following:

Hi-Fi Cosmetics in Sweet Child (inner third of lid)
Hi-Fi Cosmetics in Pussycat (middle of lid)
Hi-Fi Cosmetics in Black Magic (crease)
L'Oreal HIP Metallic Shadow Duo in Platinum (silver to highlight tear duct and black on outer corner)
Milani Runway Eyes in Beach Sand (under-brow highlight)
Coastal Scents Gel Liner in True Black (smudged on top and bottom)
L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Liner in Black (waterline)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black (upper lashline)





On lips, I used the following:

Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker in Clear
L'Oreal HIP Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Giddy




On face, I used:

Femme Couture Mineral Effects Foundation in Medium Beige
NYX Blush in Peach


Anyway... I hope you guys enjoyed this. PLEASE feel free to comment, especially since this is my first blog. I'm always open to suggestions! Thanks so much, and I hope to see you all again soon!

Love ~
Veronica

0 comments:

Post a Comment